Hallowedding: Party Invitation
Cast a spell on your guests with a torn and tattered invitation. Printed on a vellum overlay with a ripped edge, the invitation is aged with black ink and accented with a blood-red tassel.
How to Make It
- Fold card stock in half to measure 5 1/2 x 8 -1/2 inches.
- Cut two 5-1/4-x-8-1/4-inch rectangles from the patterned papers.
- Adhere one to the front of the card and the other to the inside.
- Using assorted fonts, plan the lettering to fit the front of the invitation.
- Print the words on a piece of vellum.
- Cut out the vellum, tearing it along one edge.
- Adhere it to the front of the invitation with tiny glue dots.
- For the inside use assorted fonts and plan the lettering for the party details to fit the same space used for the front of the invitation.
- Print the words on vellum.
- Cut out and adhere it to the inside of the invitation.
- Wrap and knot the cording around the fold.