For party fun on Halloween night, stencil a face on a painted tub and use the container for cold beverages.
1. Spray paint the outside of the tub orange.
2. Draw your own pumpkin face onto tracing paper, and then cut the face out. Transfer the features to stencil paper and cut them out with a crafts knife.
3. Tape the stencil to the tub, then stencil the face black. Use an old toothbrush to lightly spatter thinned black paint all over the tub.
- Use the tub for a rousing game of bobbing for apples.
- Paint and stencil a smaller tin bucket to hold Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters.