What You Need:
Come If You Dare Invite.
- 5-1/2x8-1/2-inch piece of purple paper
- Glue stick
- 3-3/4 x 5-inch piece of black paper
- Computer or old magazines
- Computer paper
- Black marking pen
1. Fold the purple paper in half. Bring the short ends together. Using our photo as a guide, glue the black piece of paper onto one side of the purple paper at an angle.
2. Print or cut out the words. Use a computer to print each word in a different font. Make the word "please" approximately 1/4 inch high. Make the remaining words and exclamation point between 1/2 and 1-1/8 inches high. If a computer is not available, clip the letters or entire words from magazines. Glue the words in place.
3. Write your message. Use the black marking pen to write the party information on the inside of the card.