Get guests in the party mood with these happy-go-lucky skeletons who never seem to miss a beat. Paint the frolicking fellows wherever you need a little party pick-me-up, such as on tumblers and pumpkins.
What You Need
- Tracing paper
- Glass or plastic tumbler with somewhat flat side, or a pumpkin
- Waterproof paint markers: black and white
- Acrylic paints (optional)
- Paintbrushes (optional)
continue reading below
- Trace the desired dancing skeleton onto tracing paper. Cut out the shape 1/2 inch from the design.
- For a tumbler, tape the traced shape inside the tumbler so the image faces out.
- For a pumpkin, color the back of the traced shape with a pencil; tape the shape to the pumpkin. Trace the outline of the shape onto the pumpkin; remove the traced shape.
- Use the pattern lines as guides to draw the skeleton bones and facial features with the black paint marker; let dry. Add details with the white marker; let dry. If desired, use acrylic paint to add a party hat on the skeleton. (Note: The tumbler should be hand-washed.)