- Glass bowl
- Bubble Magic glue
- White or black tissue paper
- Iridescent fine glitter
- White or black paint marker
- Acrylic spray sealer
- Black or white tissue or crepe paper and contrasting markers
- Pinking shears
1. Squeeze Bubble Magic into the bowl and use a paintbrush to spread the glue to cover the inside of the bowl. Tear sections of tissue paper and lay them over the glue. Gently run your fingers over the back of the tissue to squeeze out any air bubbles. Brush more Bubble Magic over the tissue paper to firmly adhere it to the glass. Continue working in this manner until two-thirds of the glass is covered, randomly leaving clear openings on the bowl.
2. Shake glitter into the bowl and then cover the opening with your hand. Rotate the bowl with the other hand to distribute the glitter. While the glue is drying, draw question marks on the outside of the glass with a paint marker. If you make a mistake, you can wipe it off with paint thinner, clean the surface, and start again.
3. In a well-ventilated area, spray two to three coats of sealer inside the bowl to help secure the glitter. Let the sealer dry.
4. Cut 1/2x4-inch paper strips using pinking shears. Write fortunes on paper.