These food and recipe formulas are the perfect edible experiment for any adults-only crime lab Halloween party.
1. Print label downloads onto white cardstock.
2. Cut two 3-1/2-inch squares from chrome paper. Cut two 3-1/2 inch squares from orange cardstock. Adhere an orange cardstock square to the white side of each chrome-paper square using spray adhesive.
3. Cut out the square Test Tube Shots and Petri Dish Bites labels; center and adhere labels on shiny side of chrome-paper squares using spray adhesive. Use a magnetic clip to attach each label to recipe board.
4. Adhere the sheet of circular food and drink formula labels to the white side of chrome paper using spray adhesive. Cut out circular labels. Adhere each label to the top of a petri dish lid with formula facing inside the lid; smooth out wrinkles.
5. To display, sandwich each mounted food or drink label between a washer on top and a magnet on a recipe board.