What You'll Need
- Flask and bubbles download (available below)
- Ink-jet transfer paper
- 1/2 yard white cotton canvas
- 1/2 yard gray cotton canvas
- Yellow piping (2-1/2-yard package)
- Sewing machine with zipper or piping foot
- Polyester fiberfill
- White thread
1. Arrange the flask and bubbles images to mimic flask shape shown in the photo; enlarge as desired.
2. Print the image onto iron-on transfer paper. Following manufacturer's instructions, iron the image panel onto a rectangle of white canvas that is 1/4 inch larger than the image on all sides. Pin the white canvas right side up on gray canvas. Cut out flask shapes, allowing 1/4 inch for the seam allowance. Set the gray panel aside.
3. Pin piping to the right side of the flask-shape white canvas, matching the raw edges. Clip piping seam allowance to turn curves if needed. Overlap the piping ends, pushing the tails into the seam allowance. Using a zipper or piping foot, sew close to the piping cord to secure.
4. With right sides together, pin the gray panel to the white panel. Stitch around the pillow cover, leaving an opening for turning. Clip the seam allowance at intervals so the cover holds its curves. Turn cover right side out, stuff with fiberfill, and whipstitch the opening closed.