- Black card stock
- Scrapbook paper with white dots on black
- Zigzag crafts scissors
- Tracing paper
- Green textured card stock
- Paper punch
- Black ribbon
- Red adhesive fingernails
- Strong glue, such as Beacon's Kids Choice
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Cut an 11 x 31 1/4-inch rectangle from black card stock and scrapbook paper. Trim 1/2 inch from one short edge of the black rectangle with zigzag crafts scissors.
3. Enlarge and trace the witch hand pattern, left. Cut out the pattern. Trace around the pattern on the green textured card stock and cut out the shape.
4. Lay the witch hand over the black rectangle and then lay them both over the dotted rectangle. Line up all the flat edges at the top. Punch two holes through all three layers. Thread a 7-inch-long ribbon through the holes and tie in a bow. Use glue to attach a fingernail to the forefinger. Let the glue dry.