How to Make Creepy Tombstones
Set the stage for terror with time-battered-looking headstones.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Using a serrated knife, cut tombstones from the plastic-foam planks, referring to the photos for design inspiration. (Ours measure about 18 x 30 inches.)
- For the "Help Me!" tombstone: Spray-paint the tombstone gray, leaving some of the white foam unpainted to further distress the piece.
- Lightly spray the tombstone, using both colors of granite spray paint.
- Add the words with a paintbrush and black paint.
- Finish the tombstone with Glossy Woodtone, randomly spraying it over the piece.
- For the tombstone with the cross: Glue the wooden cross to the front of the foam shape. Paint the tombstone as directed above, spraying more granite paint on the cross for design emphasis.