Create a Witch Lane Sign
You can't expect witches to feel at home on Songbird Street or Butterfly Avenue. Mark the party with a spookier address using a wooden sign, paint, and rubber stamps.
How to Make It
- Base-coat the entire sign with orange. Let dry.
- Paint the outside frame with purple. Let dry.
- Stamp the letters and numbers with black. Let dry.
- Using a fine paintbrush, add a thin black outline about 3/8 inch from the inner edge of the frame.
- Sand the edges of the frame with fine-grit sandpaper for an aged look.
- Seal the sign with acrylic spray sealer; let dry.