- 1/4 yard green felt
- Fabric glue
- Green hooded sweat suit, gloves, and swim fins
- 2 table-tennis balls
- Permanent black marking pen
1. Prepare neck. Cut nine 6-inch-long triangles from green felt. With narrow points down, glue around sweatshirt below hood. Let dry.
2. Prepare eyes. Cut two 4x7-inch pieces from felt. Align the center of one long edge with the center of a table-tennis ball. Shape and glue felt to ball at top and sides. Let dry.
3. Decorate eyes. Using the permanent marking pen, draw a dime-size dot in the middle of the uncovered section of each table-tennis ball. Draw a slanted 1-inch-long line through each dot.
4. Attach eyes. Glue the eyes to top of the hood. Let dry.