What You'll Need
- 1 yard red felt
- 3 yards black flower trim
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Two black pom-poms
- Lace trim
- Checkered dish towel or cloth napkin
- Stuffed-toy wolf
- Fold the felt in half and, using the enlarged pattern, cut out the cape, adjusting the size if needed. Pin the cape pieces together, and sew the layers together. Turn the cape right side out.
- Stitch the flower trim to the outside edges and to the inside edge of the hood, leaving long tails along the hood edges to tie into a bow. Hot-glue a pom-pom to each tail end.
- Cut the lace trim to fit around the basket edge, and hot-glue it in place. Line the basket with a checkered dish towel or cloth napkin, and place stuffed-toy wolf inside.
Suggestion: Pair the cape and basket with a black-and-white dress, white socks, and red shoes.