Scare 'em silly with these hand disguises that will have you cackling in no time.
1. Use the gloves as a guide to cut pieces of fur that will cover the back of your hand. Then glue each piece to the back of a glove.
2. Cut small rectangles of fur to glue to the base of each finger on the gloves.
3. Cut out 10 pointed claws from construction paper and glue them to the fingertips.
4. Clamp them with clothespins while the glue dries. After the glue has dried, remove the clamps and apply a coat of glitter glue to each claw.
What You Need:Make a great costume better with these be-witching gloves.
- An inexpensive pair of green garden gloves
- White air-dry clay, such as Crayola Model Magic clay
- Washable paint
- Construction paper
- School glue
- Glitter glue
1. Roll about 20 various-size warts out of white clay, pressing the warts gently against a table to flatten one side.
2. After they've dried, paint them a bright color. While the paint is drying, cut out 10 fingernails from construction paper.
3. Glue the nails to the fingertips of the gloves. Clamp them with clothespins while the glue dries.
4. Glue the painted warts to the gloves and let dry. Apply a coat of glitter to the fingernails if desired.
For a fun treat pouch, attach a string strap to cuff of glove. Fill with treats for a special friend.