- Light blue long-sleeve onesie with hood
- Feather boas: orange and light blue
- Fabric glue
- Felt: yellow and light blue
- Artificial leaves
- Kraft paper (cut into strips)
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Grapevine wreath
- Wide ribbon
- Orange tights
- Yellow shoes
1. Create the tummy by adhering the orange feather boa to the front of the light blue onesie using fabric glue.
2. Download the free beak pattern. Trace onto yellow felt and cut out. Glue the edges of the pieces together; then form into a beak shape. Glue the beak to the top edge of the hood.
3. Glue a light blue feather boa around the hood edge without covering the beak. Glue two short light blue feather boa pieces around the ends of the sleeves.
4. Hot-glue artificial leaves and strips of kraft paper to the wreath. Cut two long lengths from ribbon to create shoulder straps (you'll want to measure the length needed on your child). Tie each ribbon to the wreath, positioning the pieces and adjusting the length of the ribbon to fit over the child's shoulders.
5. Pair the costume with orange tights and yellow shoes.