Frightening Food Labels
Clearly mark party food with these labels that look like they were pulled out of a rotting haunted house.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Tear the desired shape from the shadow-box paper.
- Use a combination of rub-on and die-cut letters to spell the words you want.
- Adhere the rub-on letters following the manufacturer's instructions and using crafts glue to apply the die-cut letters to the shadow-box paper.
- Cut a 3-inch long piece of drinking straw.
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch-long slit in the piece.
- Slide the sign into the slit and secure at the back with the tape.