If you're entertaining this Halloween, you'll definitely want to create this spellbinding chair decoration for your party. It takes only two inexpensive supplies and will be done faster than you can say "Boo!"
- 4 yards black tulle 45 inches wide (for each chair)
- 3 yards orange satin ribbon (each chair)
- For each chair, cut the 4-yard length of black tulle in half to make two 2-yard lengths.
- Drape the first two yards over the front and back of the chair so it will cascade to the floor. Next, drape the other two yards from side to side over the back of the chair so it also reaches the floor.
- Gather tulle around the seat base of the chair with orange silk ribbon and tie a simple bow at the back of the chair.
- Trim the length of the tulle to rest evenly on the floor around the chair.