Trick-or-Treating Bucket o' Fun
An empty, unused paint can gets its own Halloween costume when you adhere your favorite patterned paper and a whimsical mask cut from cardstock and adorned with beaded eyes.
What You Need
- Empty paint can
- Patterned paper
- Acrylic paint
- Adhere patterned paper around the outside of the paint can.
- Using the pattern, found in the link above, trace the cat face onto cardstock, cut out, and paste onto the can.
- Cover the eyes with beads, using the technique below.
- Decorate the handle with acrylic paint. Once the paint is dry the bucket is ready to be filled with sweets!
SOURCES Patterned paper, stickers: BasicGrey. Acrylic paint: Making Memories. Beads: AIC.
Beaded Die-Cuts Step-by-Step
1. Gather your materials: beads, tray, and a letter or other shape die-cut from a sheet of double-sided adhesive.
2. Sprinkle mini beads over the letter/shape. Use the tray or a paper plate to catch the excess beads.