Decked out in Halloween colors, this candy tree looks good enough to eat!
What You Need:This tree could be a tasty treat. But beware! It's only a decoration!
- Long sticks
- Clear spray varnish
- Dental floss
- Candy in Halloween colors
- Candy worms
- Miniature popcorn balls wrapped in colored cellophane and tied with curling ribbon
1. Wash the sticks. Let them dry. In a well-ventilated work area, spray the sticks with varnish. Let the varnish dry.
2. Drill small holes in the top of the pumpkin where sticks are desired. Push the sticks into the drilled holes.
3. To make a candy garland, thread a needle with floss. Thread candy on floss as desired. Knot at the ends. Make garlands with a variety of candy shapes as shown.
4. Hang the garlands, worms, and popcorn balls on the tree.