Still Life with Skull for Halloween
Create a Halloween still life starring a silver skull and a royal raven.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut the closet pole or dowel to length. Using epoxy, glue it to the center of the newel post cap to make the base for the still life.
- Press painter's tape over the mouth and eyes of the skull (to protect the openings from paint). Spray-paint the skull and base with silver paint; let dry.
- Remove the painter's tape, and glue a rhinestone on one tooth of the skull.
- Glue the painted skull on the base.
- Perch the artificial crow on the skull and top it with the tiara for a glamorous touch.