continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Cut a circle from a Halloween graphic, such as a photo or postcard, the size of the acrylic circle. Lightly spray the front side of the graphic circle with adhesive.
- Press the adhesive side of the circle onto one side of the acrylic circle. Spray the back of the graphic circle with adhesive and center it on the star; press in place.
- Apply crafts glue over the front of the star up to the edges of the acrylic circle using a paintbrush. Sprinkle glitter on the wet glue; let dry.
- Tap off the excess glitter. Apply glitter on the back of the star if desired. Apply glue along the edge of the acrylic circle. Press tinsel into the glue; let dry.
- Punch a hole in the top point of the star. Insert the ribbon through the hole, bring the ribbon ends together, and knot about 1 inch from the ends.
- Glue a jingle bell at each point of the star; let dry.