This trio with sanded edges will tickle little ghouls and goblins on trick-or-treat night.
What You Need:
- Tracing paper
- 1-inch-thick pieces of pine
- Band saw
- Tack cloth
- White acrylic paint
- Medium sandpaper
1. Download the patterns. Requires downloadable Adobe Acrobat software.
2. Trace/transfer patterns. To make this project, enlarge and trace the patterns. Use a copy machine and enlarge each pattern at 200 percent or create the patterns with tracing paper and the grid scale. Transfer the patterns to the 1-inch pine.
- Place a picture hanger on the back of each wood pumpkin to hang on the wall.
- Set these cutouts along the trick-or-treat path, placing a small votive candle in a holder behind each pumpkin.