Make a Spooky Food Sign for Your Halloween Party
Use this handmade food sign to set the tone for your Halloween party.
How to Make It:
- Tear the desired shape from parchment-color paper.
- Either burn the torn edges as shown, or rub the torn edges on a brown ink pad to simulate the look.
- Use a combination of rub-on and die-cut letters to spell the words you want.
- Adhere the rub-on letters following the manufacturer's instructions, and/or apply the die-cut letters to the parchment-look paper using crafts glue.
- Cut a 3-inch long piece of drinking straw; cut a 1and 1/2-inch-long slit in the piece.
- Slide the sign into the slit and secure at the back with tape.