- Graph paper
- Felted wool: green and purple
- Pinking shears
- Straight pins
- Sewing machine and thread
- Large package of 6mm black chenille stems
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Small plastic spiders
1. Download the free spiderweb pattern and enlarge onto graph paper; set aside.
2. For each color of felted wool, cut a 17-inch-wide strip to the length of your table. Pin the two strips together and sew around the entire runner, 1/4 inch from all edges. Trim close to the stitching with pinking shears.
3. Bend chenille stems to match the web pattern, twisting the ends together for additional length and cutting stems to shorten as needed. Hot-glue the web to the table runner and hot-glue plastic spiders onto the web. Repeat for opposite end of the runner.