What You Need:
guests think twice about putting
their hands in the bowl.
- Tracing paper
- Masking tape
- 11-inch-diameter clear glass bowl
- Clear glass coffee mugs
- Acrylic dimensional glass paint (black)
- Thick white crafts glue
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Trace the patterns onto tracing paper. Tape the patterns to the inside of the bowl and the mug.
3. Paint the design on the outside. Let the paint dry, and then apply dots of glue for spider eyes.
- For hair-raising window decorations, paint spiders on window cling plastic.
- Cover cylindrical glass candleholders with spiderwebs and add pairs of moving eyes!