Simple Spider Decorations
These magnificently monstrous spiders are easily crafted from foam balls, black spray paint, and chenille stems.
- To assemble each spider, insert a skewer through a large crafts-foam ball and then into a small crafts-foam ball.
- Cover your work surface and thoroughly spray the assembled spider with paint. Let dry and spray again if needed.
- Insert corsage pins into the small ball for the eyeballs.
- For the legs, insert 4 chenille stems into each side of the spider body. Bend each leg at a 90-degree angle approximately halfway down the length of the chenille stem. Bend the tip of each chenille stem to create the feet.
- Cut an 8-inch length of wire for each spider and bend the wire in half; twist the wire several times to form a loop.
- Insert the ends of the wire into the top of the spider's body.
- Thread a hanging cord through the loop.