What You Need
- 1/2-x-12-inch dowel
- Black acrylic paint
- Green crafts foam
- Orange disposable plates
- Black permanent marking pen
- Hole punch
- Dry beans and small jingle bells
- Yarn: green or black
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive (optional)
How to Make It
- Paint the dowel black; let dry.
- Trace a leaf pattern onto the green crafts foam; cut out.
- Cut slits in the center of the leaves.
- Using the photograph as a guide, draw a face onto the flat side of one plate with a black permanent marking pen; let dry.
- Hold the face plate and a plain plate with rims together.
- Using a hole punch, evenly space holes around the rims through both plates.
- Place a few dry beans and a few jingle bells in the gap between the plates and lay the dowel through the center of the plates, allowing a short end to stick out the top for a pumpkin stem and a large amount to stick out the bottom for a handle.
- Lace yarn through the holes to hold the two plates together.
- Place the leaves on the dowel through the slits and hot-glue in place.