Pumpkin Lunch Box
Who knew a plain lunch box could be so cute? Give kids silver lunch boxes and a few other supplies so they can create their own ghoulish pumpkin grins.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- In a well-ventilated area, spray paint the lunch box orange; let dry.
- Divide unfinished wood shapes into four assorted groupings.
- Paint each group with one color of acrylic paint; let dry.
- To ease assembly, place the colored wood shapes, the Scrabble pieces, and the self-adhesive magnets each in a small container.
- Have kids peel off the paper backings from the magnets and adhere magnets to backs of desired shapes and decorations.
- Arrange magnetic shapes on lid of lunch box as desired.