Set the party scene with this unique and fun accordion style pumpkin garland.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Decide what you want your message to say. Count the number of letters in the message.
- Draw and cut out the necessary number of stemmed pumpkins from orange card stock.
- Cut letters from black card stock. Accordion-fold the pumpkins with approximately 1 inch between each fold.
- Fill in the stem area with the black marker.
- Tape a letter to each folded pumpkin, being careful not to flatten the folds.
- String a length of twine along a wall or above a doorway.
- Attach each pumpkin to the twine with a binder clip.