What You Need:
- Card stock: orange and black
- Black permanent marking pen
- Double-stick tape
- 11 small binder clips
How to Make It:
- Draw and cut out 11 stemmed pumpkins from orange card stock.
- Cut letters from black card stock.
- Accordion-fold the pumpkins with approximately 1 inch between each fold.
- Color the stem area with the black marker.
- Tape a letter to each folded pumpkin, being careful not to flatten the folds.
- String a length of twine along a wall or above a doorway.
- Attach each pumpkin by the stem to the twine with a small binder clip.