Craft an Easy Paper Pumpkin Garland for Halloween
Set a merry (not scary) Halloween mood with this easy paper pumpkin garland.
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Draw and cut out 11 stemmed pumpkins from orange card stock.
- Cut letters from black card stock.
- Accordion-fold the pumpkins with approximately 1 inch between each fold.
- Color the stem area with the black marker.
- Tape a letter to each folded pumpkin, being careful not to flatten the folds.
- String a length of twine along a wall or above a doorway.
- Attach each pumpkin by the stem to the twine with a small binder clip.