Metal pails are perfect for sharing candy or other Halloween surprises.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:Add a coat of paint, a sticker, and glitter for a magical touch.
- Metal Pail
- Matte black spray paint
- Halloween stickers
- Paintable glitter
- Shredded paper or Mylar
- Halloween candy
- Curling ribbon; scissors
1. In a well-ventilated work area, cover work surface with newspapers. Place pail on newspapers. Lift the handle up. Spray-paint the interior of the pail. Paint the pail sides and handle. Let the paint dry. Apply a second coat of paint. Let dry.
2. Apply a Halloween sticker to one side of the pail. Smooth onto surface by gently rubbing with your finger.
3. Paint glitter over the handle. Paint glitter over the sticker, extending the glitter around the sticker in an irregular shape. Let the glitter dry.
4. Fill the pail with shredded paper or Mylar. Add candies to fill the pail.
5. Tie curling ribbon around the handle. Curl by pulling the ribbon tightly against scissors blade. Trim the ribbon ends if desired.