continue reading below
How to Make It
- Paint the outside of the paper bowl orange and the cork green; set aside to dry completely.
- Once dry, draw lines from the center of the bowl to the edges, using an orange marker, for the pumpkin veins.
- Flip the orange bowl upside down. Cut out a leaf from green cardstock and glue to the center of the top. Glue cork to the center of the bowl (on top of the leaf), and allow to dry completely.
- Once dry, wrap a green chenille stem around the cork. Spiral an end around each finger. Secure with glue, if necessary.
- Punch a hole on each side of the hat. Cut a length of elastic cord to fit around the child's head. Thread one end through each of the holes and secure with a knot.