What You Need
- 1/4-inch plywood
- Primer: spray-on or brush-on
- Paint: flat black spray-on or brush-on
- 3-foot-long wooden stake
- Black dry-wall screws
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Use a grid or photo copier to enlarge the witch pattern (Our witch stands 5 feet tall.)
- Trace the pattern onto plywood and cut out using a jigsaw.
- Use sandpaper to smooth all rough edges.
- Prime and paint black; let dry between coats.
- Screw the wooden stake to the back of the witch cutout, extending the stake below the bottom edge far enough to push into the ground.