Make an Octopus Wineglass Wrap
For an eye-catching way to dress up Halloween drinks, wrap them in tentacles. This clever octopus wineglass wrap is fun and easy to make.
What You'll Need
- Octopus pattern
- A pencil
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Self-adhesive gems
- Wiggle eyes
- Purple crafts foam
continue reading below
How to Make It
- This Halloween drink is wrapped in an easy octopus. Simply print out the octopus pattern, and cut it out.
- Using a pencil, trace the octopus onto purple crafts foam. Cut out the shape.
- Hot-glue 3/4-inch-tall wiggle eyes to the octopus at the X's noted on the diagram. Hot-glue assorted-size gems to the tentacles, or use self-adhesive gems to decorate them.
- Decorate the back of the longest tentacle.
- Wrap the finished octopus around the stem of a wineglass.
- Overlap the cut ends of the body and hot-glue as noted on the pattern.
- Coil one of the legs up the stem and hot-glue the tip to the bowl of the wineglass.