Mummy Head Decor
Create a creepy centerpiece with these easy-to-make mummy heads.
How to Make It
- Blow up the balloon to the desired size.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on balloon and wipe off the excess.
- Cut the plaster cloth into 1-inch-wide strips.
- Dip a strip in a bowl of warm water and smooth the surface with your fingers until it feels creamy and the plaster is activated.
- Apply the strips to the balloon in a crisscross pattern, overlapping them but leaving areas of the balloon uncovered. Let dry.
- Pop the balloon and remove it from inside the mummy head.
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the head to accommodate a battery-operated votive candle.