- Pattern for mouth
- Lightweight green paper
- Double-stick adhesive
- Teeth pattern
- Orange paper
- Press-on adhesive letters (if desired)
1. Fold a 12-inch square of lightweight green paper (do not use card stock or construction paper) into quarters; open up.
2. Fold the corner points almost to the center of the square, making diagonal folds.
3. Turn the piece to the opposite side and again, fold the corner points almost to the center of the square, making diagonal folds.
4. Turn the piece to the opposite side; fold the shape in quarters for shaping ease.
5. Then, slipping the forefinger and thumb of each hand into adjacent top and bottom pockets, bring the corner points together.