Make Candy-Bar Cover-Ups for Halloween
Make these frightfully fun cover-ups to turn plain candy bars into semi-scary Halloween treats.
What You Need:
Candy bar (we used a Hershey bar)
Click here to download the patterns
How To Make It:
1. Cut a rectangle of colored paper to wrap around your candy bar; score the fold lines for a tidy fit and shape.
2. Transfer the stencil pattern to the top of the sheath wrap using graphite paper.
3. Working on a cutting surface and using a crafts knife, cut out the eyes.
4. Wrap the paper sheath around the candy bar, securing it in place with double-stick adhesive tape.
5. Cut a piece of contrasting paper to fit under the sheath; slip the paper in place.
6. Hot-glue 3/8-inch-wide gem eyes (indicated with an X on the patterns) onto the sheath.
www.bhg.com © Copyright 2012, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.