Make Candy-Bar Cover-Ups for Halloween
Make these frightfully fun cover-ups to turn plain candy bars into semi-scary Halloween treats.
What You Need:
- Colored paper
- Candy bar (we used a Hershey bar)
- Stencil pattern
- Graphite paper
- Cutting board
- Crafts knife
- Paper sheath
- Double-stick adhesive
- Hot glue
How To Make It:
- 1. Cut a rectangle of colored paper to wrap around your candy bar; score the fold lines for a tidy fit and shape.
- 2. Transfer the stencil pattern to the top of the sheath wrap using graphite paper.
- 3. Working on a cutting surface and using a crafts knife, cut out the eyes.
- 4. Wrap the paper sheath around the candy bar, securing it in place with double-stick adhesive tape.
- 5. Cut a piece of contrasting paper to fit under the sheath; slip the paper in place.
- 6. Hot-glue 3/8-inch-wide gem eyes (indicated with an X on the patterns) onto the sheath.