What you need:
- Card stock: orange and black (optional)
- Black permanent marker (optional)
- 1/2- to 1-inch-tall black letter stickers
How to make it:
- Enlarge the pattern to the desired size.
- Place the stem on the fold of a folded piece of orange card stock; cut out.
- Draw the eyes, nose, and stem with black permanent marker onto one pumpkin side as indicated, or cut out the shapes from black card stock and glue them onto the pumpkin.
- Use a crafts knife to cut out the mouth on the front pumpkin only.
- Position letter stickers inside the mouth opening to spell out a party message.