What You'll Need
- White tissue paper
- White floral wire
- Colored paper
- Black paper
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Red dimensional paint
- Narrow red ribbon
- Iris pattern
How to Make It
- Cut two or three 6-inch squares of white tissue paper.
- Layer the squares and then wrap them around the candy.
- Wrap and secure around the base with white floral wire.
- Cut the iris pattern from colored paper and the pupil from black.
- Clip into the iris as shown.
- Hot-glue the iris to the top of the candy. Add the pupil.
- Use red dimensional paint to make the eyeball bloodshot. Let dry.
- Wrap narrow red ribbon around the wire and tie in a bow.