Learn how to make a spooky Black Widow Spider coaster from simple crafts store materials.
7. Using crafts-foam glue, glue the spider with the hourglass cutout on top of the red spider; glue this assembly on top of the remaining black spider. Let the glue dry.
8. Bend the legs up so they are at 90-degree angles to the spider's body. Curve the legs downward.
9. Add a 1/4-inch-diameter black bead to the end of each leg, curling the wire end into a small circle. Bend beads upward.
10. For the eyes, hot-glue 3/16-inch-wide wiggle eyes to 3/8-inch-diameter black beads; glue eyes in place.
11. To use as a drink cover instead of as a coaster, cut an X in the red hourglass area (through all layers), using a crafts knife and a cutting surface. Insert a drinking straw through the opening.