Make a Bat-Shape Lollipop Holder for Halloween
Delight your trick-or-treaters with a bat-shape lollipop holder made from paper.
0 did it
What You'll Need
- Tracing paper
- Construction paper: black, orange, white, and lime green
- Paper punches: large and medium
- Glue stick
- Fine-point marking pens: black and silver
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Enlarge and trace the body and banner patterns and the hole positions. Cut out.
- Trace around the bat shape on black paper, the banner on orange, and the fangs on white. Cut out the shapes.
- For the eyes, punch out two white circles using the large paper punch. Use the smaller punch to make a lime green nose. Glue the shapes into place.
- Draw in the black and silver details and the lettering using marking pens. Fold the wings inward.
- Punch two holes in each wing as shown. Align the hole punches; insert the lollipop stick through the holes.