What You'll Need
- Large, heavy hand-sewing needle
- Lightweight black jewelry wire
- Assorted clear-acrylic faceted prisms
- 8-mm faceted black beads
- 6-mm round silver beads
- Rubber spiders and bugs
- 7x11-mm silver magnetic jewelry clasps
- Silver bead party necklaces
How to Make It
- Loop a wire length through a prism and twist the wire twice to secure the prism in place.
- Thread beads, alternating black and silver, on the wire.
- Bead half the wire, then push the needle through a rubber spider or bug.
- Thread the remaining beads on the wire.
- Finish by attaching a magnetic clasp to the top.
- Cut the party necklaces to length and drape around the light fixture; use the magnetic clasps to hang the crystals.
Note: Our instructions are for magnetic crystals. Attach yours with thin silver wire if magnets will not work on your fixture.