2. Thin white glass paint with water to a drippy consistency. Using the pattern as a guide, paint a simple ghost shape on the inside of the glass snifter. Paint random wavy vertical lines. Allow paint to drip and run. Let dry.
3. In a well-ventilated work area, place snifter upside down on newspapers. Spray the rim of snifter with red, fading off several inches from the top edge. Spray the heaviest color toward the rim. Spray the base and stem of snifter. Let dry.
4. Spray over the entire outside with an even coat of yellow as shown in Step 2. Colors will overlap to create a deeper orange and a deep yellow. Let dry.
5. Trace the bat and owl patterns, or draw any freehand Halloween pattern onto the snifter. Cut out patterns. Tape patterns onto the snifter. Trace around designs. Draw random loops and swirls with a pencil. Remove the patterns.
6. Outline the pencil drawing with liquid leading. Use a paintbrush to paint the solid areas. Let dry.