What You Need
- Small paper bags: white and black
- Deckle-edge scissors
- Tracing paper
- White sparkle felt
- Black crafts foam
- Paper punch
- Scraps of paper: black and green
- Black hanging ribbon
- Crafts glue
How to Make It
- Cut around the top of each bag with the deckle-edge scissors.
- Referring to the photo, sketch the ghost and bat outlines onto tracing paper to create patterns. Cut out.
- Trace the ghost pattern onto the felt and the bat pattern onto the crafts foam.
- Trace around the shapes, and cut them out.
- Punch out circles from the black and green paper.
- Glue the eyes to the ghost and the bat.
- Glue the ghost onto the black bag and the bat onto the white bag.
- Punch out circles on the bag for the hanging ribbon.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes, and knot the ends.