Terrifying Treat Bags
Fun bags full of treats will help keep little guests from getting spooked by the sight of bats and ghosts hanging in tree branches.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut around the top of each bag with the deckle-edge scissors.
- Referring to the photo, sketch the ghost and bat outlines onto tracing paper to create patterns. Cut out.
- Trace the ghost pattern onto the felt and the bat pattern onto the crafts foam.
- Trace around the shapes, and cut them out.
- Punch out circles from the black and green paper.
- Glue the eyes to the ghost and the bat.
- Glue the ghost onto the black bag and the bat onto the white bag.
- Punch out circles on the bag for the hanging ribbon.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes, and knot the ends.