Hallowedding: Groom's Corsage
Top off your spooky ensemble with a corsage that is sure to frighten all your party guests.
How to Make It
- Trace each chipboard flower onto a patterned paper.
- Cut out the shapes.
- Paint the edges of the chipboard flowers black; let dry.
- Adhere the paper flowers to the chipboard flowers using spray adhesive.
- Use hot glue to assemble the rest of the corsage as follows: Adhere the small flower to the large flower and a button for the flower center.
- Attach a pinback to the back.
- Fold the netting in quarters; gather one edge of the folded netting, securing the gathers with a needle and thread.
- Glue the gathered edge below the pinback.