- Small pumpkins
- Painter's tape
- Black spray paint
- Crafts glue
- Black glitter
- Bumpy chenille stems (eight for each spider)
- Power drill with small bit (optional)
- Googly eyes (two for each spider)
1. Cover the stems of the pumpkins with painter's tape. Paint the pumpkins with black spray paint; let dry.
2. Brush crafts glue onto each pumpkin, then sprinkle with a liberal amount of black glitter; let dry.
3. Attach black bumpy chenille stems for legs by poking the ends into the pumpkin (four on each side). If needed, use a power drill with a small bit to drill holes where the chenille stems need to be inserted.
4. Glue the googly eyes on to the pumpkin.