What You'll Need
- Drinking glass
- Red dimensional paint
- Wiggle eyes
How to Make It
- Cover a glass with pairs of oval and round wiggles eyes in assorted sizes.
- Gently squeeze a blob of red dimensional paint onto the surface of a glass, making it the approximate size and shape of the wiggle eye.
- Carefully drop the wiggle eye straight down onto the blob; gently press down on the wiggle eye until the red paint encircles the eye. Add the second eye in the same way.
- Add pairs of eyes, being careful not to touch the wet paint of other eyes as you work.
- If a mistake is made, use a tissue to wipe away the paint and the wiggle eye.
- Decorate one side of the glass, allowing the paint to dry before decorating the remaining side.