- Black polymer clay, such as Premo Sculpey
- Stainless-steel silverware
- Small and large flat-backed blue plastic doll eyes
- Strong adhesive, such as E6000, optional
1. Soften one-third of the polymer clay square by working it in your hands. Flatten the clay with your fingertips until it is 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
2. Wrap the clay around the handle of a silverware piece and then pinch off any excess. Squeeze the wrapped handle to remove any air pockets and to ensure the clay is tightly connected. Smooth away any overlaps or dings with your fingertips. Firmly press doll eyes into the front and back of the clay-covered handle.
3. Bake the decorated silverware according to polymer clay package directions. Let cool. If any of the doll eyes loosen or fall out after baking, glue them back in place and let dry.
4. Carefully hand wash silverware after use. Try to avoid dropping or banging hardened polymer clay, as it may chip or break.